Tags: change hotmail password change password
Change Your Hotmail Password
It is recommended that to protect your Hotmail account, you should change the password in each 60 days (for security reasons). Change Hotmail password is easy in few steps as bellow.
- Login to your Hotmail account.
- Click avatar at the upper right corner of the screen. Choose "Edit profile".
- Then choose "Security" tab in the horizontal toolbar. Choose "Change password". Or you can go to the direct link to change Hotmail password here: https://account.live.com/password/change
- The "Verify your identity" dialog box will open, choose "Text *******number" or "Call *******number", enter code just received from your phone, and press "Verify".
Enter the verification code:
- Enter current password and your new password. Click "Save". You also can make Hotmail remember to ask you to change password every 72 days by checking the box "Make me change my password every 72 days".